Five Star Wealth Management Award
Five Star Professional is an organization that promotes professional excellence in a variety of fields. The Five Star designation assists consumers in selecting a service professional that other consumers have indicated provides exceptional client satisfaction and service. Five Star Professional joins forces with city and regional sources to make the research results available to consumers and promotes Five Star-designated professionals in more than 45 markets across the United States.
In our industry, financial professionals receive the title of Five Star Wealth Manager. The Five Star Wealth Management Award is a prestigious designation given to wealth managers that meet 10 objective criteria. The criteria include:
- The candidate must be credentialed as an investment advisory representative or a registered investment advisor.
- The candidate must be actively employed as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of five years.
- The candidate must have a favorable and regulatory and complaint history review.
- The candidate must have fulfilled their firm review based on internal firm standards.
- The candidate must be accepting new clients.
- The candidate should have a one-year client retention rate
- The candidate should have a five-year client retention rate.
- The organization considers non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered.
- The organization considers the number of client households served.
- The organization considers education and professional designation.